The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Miami has been shooting at an unsustainable rate this postseason, that's why they're in the position they're in rn. It's been the basis of their Cinderella run.

That's the power of the 3-pt shot. You can beat anyone with it.

But when/if the regression toward the mean hits, that's when things balance out and the better team comes into focus. If Miami have any hope of wining this game (and the series) they'll gonna have to hope that they can hold that off for as long as possible. Otherwise, shyt will get spooky.
Spooky :merchant:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Super Saiyan Jimmy?

goku-heart-attack-goku.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still like Miami pulls this out but you guys need Embiid in the worst way. You need a consistent 25-a-game guy. That's not Bam and that's not Jimmy.

Tyler would have been useful in this spot. His ability to create off the bounce is sorely missed. Gabe was filling that role as the gunner for us and he was playing great because you need an irrational shooter with Jimmy and Bam.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy my nikka but theres no way in hell would i allow my coach to sit me the last 8 minutes of a game we have a chance to win. Especiallly a playoff game.

:mjgrin: would neva. At the very least you can get your shot going

This game is a perfect example, Jordan was shyt the 1st 3 quarters and in the 4th he almost led them to a win being down big and they used the momentum to win game 5. My real bulls fan remember this. This the game Zo split pippens shyt