The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I swear I don seen Jimmy Neutron Robinson put the ball on the floor and attack the rim and make buckets inside more this series than rest of his career combined :gucci:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I swear I don seen Jimmy Neutron Robinson put the ball on the floor and attack the rim and make buckets inside more this series than rest of his career combined :gucci:

All their bums have turned into fukking hall of fame players this series it's insane.

Gabe Vincent is so bad that you need to go to page 2 on google just to get his wikipedia page but nikka been out here like prime Steph Curry :heh:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Lowry was moving but you already know they gonna keep the call. fukking hate NBA refs :pacspit:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting carried by a player that barely played any minutes in the regular season and a 6’5 undrafted, undersized PF.:snoop:

I hope national media roasts these nikkas religiously tomorrow and talk about how historically embarrassing it would be to be the first team to get reverse swept. :beli:

My co-workers bout to roast the hell outta me tomorrow and be on my ass all day :martin:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching Jimmy like this is like watching goku almost beating Jiren and losing his UI in the end

:mjcry: