The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Breh, it just doesn’t make sense. There’s defying the odds and then there’s crazy. It feels crazy to think Boston would just lay down at home. I was reading comments in the thread after Game 4 like “ok Miami didn’t sweep em but Jimmy and the Heat will definitely drop em in 5” and I was like :patrice: I guess we gon see. Still alotta ball to be played in this game but we definitely seeing something so far. Looking kinda spooky for Miami.
Miami has been shooting at an unsustainable rate this postseason, that's why they're in the position they're in rn. It's been the basis of their Cinderella run.

That's the power of the 3-pt shot. You can beat anyone with it.

But when/if the regression toward the mean hits, that's when things balance out and the better team comes into focus. If Miami have any hope of wining this game (and the series) they'll gonna have to hope that they can hold that off for as long as possible. Otherwise, shyt will get spooky.

Daps
I honestly have zero doubts the Heat will win this series, even if shyt goes all the way to 7; 3-0 comeback has never happened for a reason. But if Butler, Bam and them are already mentally and physically cooked NOW?? They're gonna be food for Denver coming off all this rest (that they're about to give them even more of). They better get their heads outta their ass and dig deep for that second wind cause whoever wins this still got a whole nother series almost immediately afterwards... :francis:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t know what people expect of Bam. He’s a 6’9 center (basically the same size as Tatum). He was the 14th overall pick in the draft. If you expect him to dominate a game in the paint, you better wake up from that dream. He is what he is.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games 1-3 were talent vs team now Game 4 & 5 is talented team vs team. Heat need the Celtics to start playing selfish again. I need 8 Marcus Smart 3s and a fukk ton of Jaylen isos in the second half.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
If Vincent not comin back and Caleb hurt.... :lupe:

Love was already hurt. Herro and Oladipo out. Lowry banged his knee last game too... Bodies goin down...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's had 30+ in all but one game in this series. This narrative that he hasn't been good in this series is so far off base that I'm not even sure the people saying that shyt have watched a single game. He's led the series in scoring, rebounding, and third in assists behind Butler and Smart. And he's shooting 10% better TS than Jimmy on top of this. The standards those two players are held to are completely unbalanced

That's because Jimmy is a 2nd/3rd Team ALL NBA player that some folks wanna prop up higher and that's cool but the higher up you get the more criticism you receive.