The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Vincent was running gingerly af when he re entered the game. That’s the dude that was low key killin Boston

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Grant Williams had a good game hit some big shots. Also Derrick White played well. The rotations were much better and defense was way better.

I have them winning game 5 as well.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
nikka really posting up my old posts like he didn’t see my thread about trolling from a decade ago :pachaha:

Yeah, I was a proud troll a decade ago, you got me :salute:

:mjlol: “Trollin” FOH you oooglay ass geek

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum was fighting in the glass tonight. That’s probably the thing that I really took from this game is that he was trying to do more dirty work but take over offensively when he needed.

Respect to that performance. We can’t wait to beat you at home

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Story of the game

Of course Tatum showed up

But , Miami 8-30 from 3
Martin, Vincent and strus, who been scorching hot nearly all playoffs, 4-14 from 3

If those 3 have cooled off or lost their magic from 3, the celtics can in fact come back from 0-3 and win this series.
Bam and Lowry playing bad is just as big. Miami won Game 2 without all 3 of them playing great. You expect roleplayers to cool down to a degree, but that’s when your leaders gotta shine. Lowry off the bench, and Bam. Jimmy was entrusting them to figure it out, which worked in Game 3, but tonight we needed a Jimmy 34-40 game when these guys went cold. But again, we’ve seen Miami win the first 3 in multiple ways. As long as they defend, even if they don’t catch fire, they can still impact the game and make it close down the stretch which favors Miami. Boston is gonna have to blow Miami in all of the next 3 games. :yeshrug:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
In basketball if you beat a team 4 times in a row after they stomped you out 3 times in a row and proved they were the better team than you got it for real.

In baseball or hockey sure, they score less. But the will and determination it would take to overcome the better team 4 times is almost inhuman and impossible from a 8 or 9 person group.

They'd have to make a movie or something after that :russ:

IF Boston pulls this off... they deserve all the props in the world for that comeback.

But all it gets them is a date with the Joker.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ultimately it's been 4 games and MIA is up 3-1

If MIA wins game 5, then sure that's not as great a flex as saying you swept them but that's still a flex, and shameful if you're the Celtics

But if Boston wins game 5 and say it's a blowout, then yea mentally they'll be thinking it's the 3-2 Philly series all over again and MIA will be feeling the pressure for game 6.