The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
These two are morons, Reggie Miller and Stan Van Gundy. Anytime you can assure that you put points on the board like this challenge did because Williams made the shot, you do it. Or, at least, I would. That's a guaranteed two points on the board plus a potential and one. You have to take the challenge. It doesn't matter if it's in the first quarter. Points are points.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Cool. Now are you gonna share your feelings about the whistle across the series or is this only something you’re bringing up now?

I guess the better team just has to deal with the opposing whistle like the Heat did against the Celtics, right?

Why do you keep talking about the first two games when the fouls against both teams is damn near identical? What calls in particular are you bothered by?

If the basis for your entire argument is Tatum's FT attempts then it's not a strong one.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like jaylen but he can keep putting his head down on drives. Dude is so uncoordinated going to his left

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Celtics coach out of his league right now

I get it. Its a growing experience but dude is lost in the sauce right now with these lineups

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Harlan can suck my dikk.

Caleb Martin is part of the NC State Wolfpack, not the Nevada Wolfpack :ufdup:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you keep talking about the first two games when the fouls against both teams is damn near identical? What calls in particular are you bothered by?

If the basis for your entire argument is Tatum's FT attempts then it's not a strong one.

Lmao you think the Heat have been getting the favorable call this series? You thought it was fair and Tatum wasn’t getting multiple bail out calls? :heh:

Ok breh. They called the games fair for the Celtics and unfair now Lmao