The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
QEmnc3w.gif
FwiuUTkWAAAkld_

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Bam has been a fukking monster since that game where he called himself out.

This might have been his best performance so far and I don’t give a fukk about how he shot because he was getting hacked all game.

How good Bam has been is getting shadowed by Jimmy GOAT Buckets but he’s arguably our most important player. We look like the worst defensive team in the league when Bam sits and we look like one of the best when doesn’t. His defense is so good that I think he’s worth his contract on it alone.

He’s also been an offensive anchor for us and his aggression has been opening up everything for the role players to get easier shots.

I’m sad he was one assist shy of triple double because people won’t realize how amazing he was based on box scores,

im not you

All Star
Daps
Back up a second. You're comparing Dirk, to Embiid? Dirk, actually showed signs of dominance and could take over a game even though he didn't get the result he wanted. It's the playoffs, there is NO reason Al Horford should be locking down Embiid, when he has the physical and athletic advantage over him. Look at how Bam is going at Horford -- you telling me Bam is a better player than Embiid? :wtf::mjlol:Horford can't do shyt with Bam in this series. If he's been in the league this long and doesn't have that killer instinct or ability to take over a game when absolutely needed, then he'll never get it, and that right there should prove that he's not a #1 option and shouldn't be. Donovan Mitchell, flawed as he is, can take over a game in the playoffs, and has shown it, why hasn't Embiid and he's been in the league what, 9 years? Be 7'0 and 280 lbs and hang out behind the 3 point line brehs, even though you're typically the biggest guy on the floor :mjlol: Embiid thinks he's the 2nd coming of Steph Curry or Dirk :mjlol:
what the fukk are you on about dude

dirk got sonned by a stephen jackson x al harrington combo in 07, are you saying those two are better defenders than horford??? the previous year he got fukked up by antoine walker x udonis haslem in the finals. how do they compare to horford??

typing up all those words to say nothing at all :laff: the point is that no one thought dirk could do what he did in 2011 til he actually did it. they were writing the mavs off at every opportunity. vs blazers, vs kobe's lakers, vs okc, and for sure vs miami

there's no reason why joel cant follow the same trajectory

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was at the game…never felt like we had it in the bag because we’re playing Jimmy Buckets and he’s one of my favorite players…

But damn, the Celtics are mental midgets in the 4th, just can’t close out…

Took my siblings and my parents as a bonding experience as I’m visiting from overseas…my mom doesn’t know shyt about basketball but she said trade #7…

:russ: