The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7MfWq6B.png

:picard:
OIP.VZqQmMudUIMg-ZWBzmccIwHaE2

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Can’t blame him. At least he maxed out tonight. Jimmy was gonna do that anyway. Been doing it all playoffs

Blame Mazzulla for not running the double team at him

Blame Smart for turning the ball over left and right

Blame Jaylen for dribbling like Handyman and building brick structures

Blame Tatum for disappearing in the 4th again

And Horford for being the softest fukking big man in the league. Which is amazing considering Deandre Ayton exists.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been trying to stay neutral :dame: but yeah Jimmy and Bam surrounded by random ass undrafted waived dudes glued by Spo....hella tough to root against

I really dont give a fukk about Vincent or Strus or any of those nikkas but Jimmy is an inspiration,tough as nails has that mental fortitude...hes a top 10 player for me after this playoff run....id put him ahead of guys like Embiid/Lebron right now....Crazy to think hes taking THIS team to a finals over MIL/BOS amazing stuff....I cant even imagine another player carrying this team Giannis ? Curry taking this Heat team to a finals ? That dude got my respect.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat Embiid and Harden but lose to plumbers and electricians. :mjlol:
and Greek family pizza owners that overachieved along with rich beach brats from New Hampshire that resemble Nickelodeon cartoon characters. All led by one guy that has the look and determination in his eye of a dead beat dad trying to avoid alimony payments...Its ridiculous :mjcry: