The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logically, this shouldn't take Boston more than 6 games to get to the next round.

However... I have a hard time not seeing this go seven. I want the Heat to win but Boston just has too much talent.

The Heat are the least talented team in the playoffs and have been for the past two rounds.

Heat in 6.
Good sign for the Heat not settling. They're already attacking more than they did against the Knicks.

Last shot was ugly but Bam is looking aggressive and I like it. Drawing contact and forcing them to respect him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh think I’ll tune in during the 4th if it’s close…really wanted to see bucks and celtics go at it again…I just can’t take miami seriously here with the easy path they’ve had…idk maybe they prove me wrong and show that they belong in the ECF

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they do is shoot 3s. I don’t understand why we’re guarding with hands down

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
butleji01.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh think I’ll tune in during the 4th if it’s close…really wanted to see bucks and celtics go at it again…I just can’t take miami seriously here with the easy path they’ve had…idk maybe they prove me wrong and show that they belong in the ECF

We were the number 1 seed last year in the ECF and one shot out of the finals during a game 7.

We lost our 2nd leading scorer and best point of attack defender in before the playoffs really started. Y’all goofy as hell.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spo needs to realize he gonna have to play Bam all game. Zeller is not the move.