The Crow >> All Comic Films

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here nerd

Half those movies that win those awards are Bougie euro cac trash.

Never even heard of that comic either so its prolly some more underground artsy trash.

Whats yur excuse for saying MIB the steriotypical hollywood tripe was better. So much for your good taste.
And by the way, Blue is the Warmest Color with an 85% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes, so hardly considered trash by both critics and audiences. So what's your excuse now besides idiocy?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
And by the way, Blue is the Warmest Color with an 85% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes, so hardly considered trash by both critics and audiences. So what's your excuse now besides idiocy?
And the crow has a 90 audience score dweeb as if that corny website mattered.

5 posts and not one legit statement made, only accolades and scores by bougie critics.

Why is the crow so trash to YOU? That youd put trash ass MIB even in its class.

A1 acting, action, story, cinematography, soundtrack, etc. no way it isnt top 5-10 on EVERYONES LIST. shyts the godfather of comic flicks.

Lmao at this trash synopsis

LUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR centers on a 15-year-old girl named Adèle (Exarchopoulos) who is climbing to adulthood and dreams of experiencing her first love. A handsome male classmate falls for her hard, but an unsettling erotic reverie upsets the romance before it begins. Adèle imagines that the mysterious, blue-haired girl she encountered in the street slips into her bed and possesses her with an overwhelming pleasure. That blue-haired girl is a confident older art student named Emma (Seydoux), who will soon enter Adèle's life for real, making way for an intense and complicated love story that spans a decade and is touchingly universal in its depiction. (c) IFC

Get this lifetime bougie bullshyt the fukk outta here. Never even heard of this flick this dude names THIS mib and 300 lmao. Nothing special foh breh lmao. 2 posts without a reply for this lil girl euro trash jeez

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles >>>>>>> The Crow
THIS is an acceptable answer. Might have to rethink this one now but tmnt def top 3 all time atleast. Totally forgot bout turtles 1. Def a classic.

Ill trll ya tho. They dont make em like they used to

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And the crow has a 90 audience score dweeb as if that corny website mattered.

5 posts and not one legit statement made, only accolades and scores by bougie critics.

Why is the crow so trash to YOU? That youd put trash ass MIB even in its class.

A1 acting, action, story, cinematography, soundtrack, etc. no way it isnt top 5-10 on EVERYONES LIST. shyts the godfather of comic flicks.

Lmao at this trash synopsis

LUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR centers on a 15-year-old girl named Adèle (Exarchopoulos) who is climbing to adulthood and dreams of experiencing her first love. A handsome male classmate falls for her hard, but an unsettling erotic reverie upsets the romance before it begins. Adèle imagines that the mysterious, blue-haired girl she encountered in the street slips into her bed and possesses her with an overwhelming pleasure. That blue-haired girl is a confident older art student named Emma (Seydoux), who will soon enter Adèle's life for real, making way for an intense and complicated love story that spans a decade and is touchingly universal in its depiction. (c) IFC

Get this lifetime bougie bullshyt the fukk outta here. Never even heard of this flick this dude names THIS mib and 300 lmao. Nothing special foh breh lmao. 2 posts without a reply for this lil girl euro trash jeez

THIS is an acceptable answer. Might have to rethink this one now but tmnt def top 3 all time atleast. Totally forgot bout turtles 1. Def a classic.

Ill trll ya tho. They dont make em like they used to
I never said The Crow was trash. Those movies I listed are just better.

but :mjlol: at calling TMNT movies fukking classics. I loved the shyt out of those movies...when I was in elementary and middle school.

The Crow >>>> TMNT

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I saw it again some months ago. You can tell it's a product of its time. You're bugging on this.
You mean as in perfect before cgi ruined movies

Aint noone give a real reason to shyt on this flick

A grade villains who actually are villains
A grade hero
A grade action
A grade atmosphere
A grade acting/cast (ernie hudson in my fav performance of his... his beer with eric my fav scene)

Its funny. Its horror. Its drama. Its perfect

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean as in perfect before cgi ruined movies

Aint noone give a real reason to shyt on this flick

A grade villains who actually are villains
A grade hero
A grade action
A grade atmosphere
A grade acting/cast (ernie hudson in my fav performance of his... his beer with eric my fav scene)

Its funny. Its horror. Its drama. Its perfect

And at it's core it has a killer love story. This film is perfect.