The Crow >> All Comic Films

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
winter soldier, batman 89, dark knight, sin city, black panther, avengers...

ALL of em

Brandon Lee with literally a star making performance. Dude woulda been super a list had he lived instead of being literally killed by funboy just like the character.

The villains: what a cast. Top dollar, tbird, fun boy... real pieces of shyt who were actually villains. David patrick kelly and michael wincott ... incresiblw peeformances.

Ernie hudson and the lil girl had great performances as well.

It hit all emotions. Incredible drama, action, comedy...

The city (chicago?) makes gotham look like sesame street.

Super underrated flick that dont get mention enough. Its one of my fav films ever, let alone comic flicks.

Where does it land for yall?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

ALL of em

Brandon Lee with literally a star making performance. Dude woulda been super a list had he lived instead of being literally killed by funboy just like the character.

The villains: what a cast. Top dollar, tbird, fun boy... real pieces of shyt who were actually villains. David patrick kelly and michael wincott ... incresiblw peeformances.

Super underrated flick that dont get mention enough. Its one of my fav films ever, let alone comic flicks.

You wilding but its a good film. And I'm always down for dude that plays the Bad guy in everything.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wrong

300 > The Crow
Blue is the Warmest Color > The Crow
Men In Black (original only) > The Crow
Road to Perdition > The Crow

I generally tolerate at best 99.9% of superhero movies I've seen. Not sure if The Crow would classify as that. It was good but nothing special.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

ALL of em

Classic, BP aside yeh... 80s babies like me know this.

It’s one of my favorite films but cmon breh. They didn’t even name the main villain in the movie :russ:
Dude didn't need a name. We always call him "The Boss"... GOAT soundtrack ... hi

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Like mang above have said great movie but you are not even close on this. Although they should do another one it doesn’t even have to be Eric Draven it can be based on someone else.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:camby:
blade 1 & 2 >>>
Lmao

Wrong

300 > The Crow
Blue is the Warmest Color > The Crow
Men In Black (original only) > The Crow
Road to Perdition > The Crow

I generally tolerate at best 99.9% of superhero movies I've seen. Not sure if The Crow would classify as that. It was good but nothing special.
Na. Road to perdition classic but i dont even considerr that a comic flick even tho it is. Im talking straight super beings. shyts a gangsta movie i mean super hero fantasy films.

Men in black is NOT better than the crow
300? That a joke?

Never heard of blue is the warmwst color as a comic movieso must not be that good cuz i watch everything and never heard of the book or film. Prolly trash if u think MIB better than the crow lmao

Tbirds death
Transformation to the crow
When he rips the heroin out sarahs mom

These are POWERFUL moments.

Dude above said it too. Goat soundtrack and i dont even like or listen to rock

Its BETTER than the comic

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Lmao

Na. Road to perdition classic but i dont even considerr that a comic flick even tho it is. Im talking straight super beings. shyts a gangsta movie i mean super hero fantasy films.

Men in black is NOT better than the crow
300? That a joke?

Never heard of blue is the warmwst color as a comic movieso must not be that good cuz i watch everything and never heard of the book or film. Prolly trash if u think MIB better than the crow lmao

Tbirds death
Transformation to the crow
When he rips the heroin out sarahs mom

These are POWERFUL moments.

Dude above said it too. Goat soundtrack and i dont even like or listen to rock

Its BETTER than the comic
:mjlol: at calling a movie trash that won the below awards Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. You know, only the highest prize awarded at the most high profile film festival in the world, and widely considered to be one of the most prestigious awards in the film industry.

Take your embarrassingly low level of film knowledge elsewhere.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: at calling a movie trash that won the below awards Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. You know, only the highest prize awarded at the most high profile film festival in the world, and widely considered to be one of the most prestigious awards in the film industry.

Take your embarrassingly low level of film knowledge elsewhere.
fukk outta here nerd

Half those movies that win those awards are Bougie euro cac trash.

Never even heard of that comic either so its prolly some more underground artsy trash.

Whats yur excuse for saying MIB the steriotypical hollywood tripe was better. So much for your good taste.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here nerd

Half those movies that win those awards are Bougie euro cac trash.

Never even heard of that comic either so its prolly some more underground artsy trash.

Whats yur excuse for saying MIB the steriotypical hollywood tripe was better. So much for your good taste.
More enjoyable movie by a mile.