the comedian Monique lost a lot of weight

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Well 70% of her standup material is gone. Most women hate what they think they can't be. Fat chicks hate skinny chicks cuz they think they can't be skinny and attractive. Poor people hate rich people cause they think they can't be rich. Dark skinned women hate light skinned women cuz they don't think they are more attractive to men (Which is true). But if they ever achieve what they despise it's only cuz they envied it.

:comeon:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: all them big girls I wonder if they feel sum kinda way,all that shyt she wuz talkin:rudy:.......props to the big girls who don't wait til they 50 to try to get sexy...props to the big girls who lose weight turn out bad and still stay humble:ohlawd:...and till maintain all the skills big women are forced to possess and are known for like cooking and larger throats made for digesting mass ammounts of food...mostly:mjpls:

Big girls,be your best selves

imgres

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
good for her.

I'm not a fan and never have been, but I'm glad she's gotten in better shape.

Maybe more of her fans will be inspired to do the same.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Are Two Stacks and I the only people who knew she started losing weight years ago?

This pic is from June 2011 (she started as far back as 2009 and I believe had to GAIN weight for Precious). She stopped the skinny jokes years ago.

monique-weight.jpg

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Getting clowned for getting your health and life in order? . :snoop: The older you get the more your health can become an issue. Props to her