The Combat Jack Show - The Cormega 'Mega Philosophy' Episode

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
The album review format is a great way of getting an insight into the artists thoughts behind the music. I applaud Cormega's maturation/approach as an elder statesman in the game. He drops gems in this interview, it's up to the listener to catch them though. Re: Mega Philosophy. The album is great to me. Hit up Spotify/youtube/whatever and preview the joint and if you mess with it support the album breh's.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
dam mega a real stand up dude.fighting for your own appeal?damn

dont even know where to start mad entertaining and enlightening..what he said about biggie was some deep shyt.

so many jewels dropped gotta keep this on deck to listen again

combat jack adlib game was on point too

Last edited:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Anybody catch mega when Combat asked if he was fukkin with Bobby Shmurda?

Mega didn't even sound like he believed himself when he said yeah. Could tell that was for political reasons.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
dam mega a real stand up dude.fighting for your own appeal?damn

dont even know where to start mad entertaining and enlightening..what he said about biggie was some deep shyt.

i knew that song DU was about draws but i didnt know he rap.even the qb nikkas that dont rap are good rappers

so many jewels dropped gotta keep this on deck to listen again

combat jack adlib game was on point too

I haven't finished listening to the interview but I don't think draws rapped... Mega said draws rapped?

CombatJack

Pro
Verified
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody catch mega when Combat asked if he was fukkin with Bobby Shmurda?

Mega didn't even sound like he believed himself when he said yeah. Could tell that was for political reasons.

B4 we started recording, Mega said "even I'm fvcking with that Shurma Dance." Which is why i asked him, i wanted to get that on tape. He was more reluctant to say so on tape than off. I guess he has his reasons.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
B4 we started recording, Mega said "even I'm fvcking with that Shurma Dance." Which is why i asked him, i wanted to get that on tape. He was more reluctant to say so on tape than off. I guess he has his reasons.

You messin up his backpack cred....:russ:

It's like when you tell your wife you like romantic comedies with Jennifer Aniston and she unwittingly puts you on blast about it in front of your n1ggas...

Not that, that has ever happened to me

:jawalrus: