The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Does it?:sas1:

Let's run with this though: Could it be labeled as a suspense movie? Someone said that they see Jurassic Park as a suspense flick so what's to stop Terminator from being one?
Whoever said Jurassic Park is suspense is insane and we should not entertain his dementia.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hey I'm not agreeing or disagreeing just think we should have some discussions about what constitutes thriller or suspense
thanks breh.. we need more lists as well. we might not have enough for a top 10 at this rate :dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
thanks breh.. we need more lists as well. we might not have enough for a top 10 at this rate :dead:
Well we could start doing these lists by specific sub-genres instead of just an umbrella genre of Thriller or Comedy or Horror.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Glad to see LA Confidential getting alot of love:ahh:

...that noir had a 13-year-old open from the opening scene to the ending credit:wow:

I just realize, like Hip-Hop and R&B, how much Noir films fell off the map too:mjcry:

That movie was wonderful. :mjcry:

This was suppose to be Guy Pearce's movie but Russell Crowe stole that shyt from him.

I never understood why more movies/tv shows are not produced during that time era. Like a Mad Men version of LA confidential, a cop show during that time period. I bet there are some great stories to tell.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Kiss me Deadly was cool but its not gonna be on my list

Kind of all over the place but them first 10 min are gawdly

i still enjoyed it though

"va-va-voom!"

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, the raptor kitchen scene in Jurassic Park is one of the most suspenseful scenes of a movie IMO. Kinda like the Russian roulette scene is in Deer Hunter