The Coli's Team - Official Seattle Seahawks 2014 Season Thread

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
that o line is so bad
yeah, lead by a bunch of non starters and a rookie in a preseason game :comeon: fukk you expect ?
you being a bookie and all you should have known that much :ufdup:
sounds like the coaches hammered the 2nd string defense this week and how horrible they played last week.
need to see richardson play w/some 1st team snaps.

Last edited:

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:my body is ready

Tharold Simon better not get ejected again :ufdup:

Carpenter is supoosed to play today, Oline better step it up, I need Christine Michael to look good today, im not trying to see Turbin play, dude cant break a gotdamn tackles to save his life:heh:

:ld:I hope Earl looks muffs a punt, I dont need that kinda stress worrying about his healthy on every return.:camby:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:ohlawd:my body is ready

Tharold Simon better not get ejected again :ufdup:

Carpenter is supoosed to play today, Oline better step it up, I need Christine Michael to look good today, im not trying to see Turbin play, dude cant break a gotdamn tackles to save his life:heh:

:ld:I hope Earl looks muffs a punt, I dont need that kinda stress worrying about his healthy on every return.:camby:
might see sherm back there.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
yeah, lead by a bunch of non starters and a rookie in a preseason game :comeon: fukk you expect ?
you being a bookie and all you should have known that much :ufdup:
sounds like the coaches hammered the 2nd string defense this week and how horrible they played last week.
need to see richardson play w/some 1st team snaps.
:wtf: the o line was the worst in the league last year. they are gonna be asscheeks again this year

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
ShermanTIp.gif

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
:wtf: the o line was the worst in the league last year. they are gonna be asscheeks again this year
you can say what you want, you made that damn post the same day as we played our first pre-season game.
we got MAYBE, MAYBE 2 starters playing tonight.
funny for a bookie to say a depleted o-line sucks first game of preseason :mjlol: