The Coli's OFFICIAL How To TALK To Females Thread (Plan To Start Dating Again)

Daps
just look at the situation around you, what she's doing and use it to start up a random conversation. and be honest.

just recently i saw this cute chick with a fat ass walking in front of me. She couldnt hear me saying 'excuse me' because of earphones, so when I caught up I said hey and mentioned how I was trying to get her attn. She apologized and I commented about how her earphones must be loud. She said something about her earphones blocking noise and i said its all good, Im guilty of listening to music loudly too.

I then asked what kind music she was listening to that had her so into it anyway. She said Taylor Swift or some shyt. I made a joke about how she looked like the rock type based on how she was dressed. She laughed...we continued talking until she had to turn...i got the digits. That aint even the last chick either.

Its actually very easy meeting girls. The hardest part is after you get the number.

images

bolded is very true

the breh I quoted is a perfect example.... and no offense to breh, but the whole girl with the headphones approach is prob one of the weakest approaches I ever heard of in my life... :russ:

and yet he still got her number

there's a lesson there somewhere :ohhh:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Its a numbers game bro just try to stop every female that's attractive to you , tell her she's the prettiest/baddest/finest/etc
female you ever seen and you want her number and if she says no call her a hoe.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
images

bolded is very true

the breh I quoted is a perfect example.... and no offense to breh, but the whole girl with the headphones approach is prob one of the weakest approaches I ever heard of in my life... :russ:

and yet he still got her number

there's a lesson there somewhere :ohhh:
i take offense to thaat. pump the breaks. you say whole headphone approach like it like it is a special kind of approach lol. i didnt even know she was wearing headphones until she took em out.

and thats the whole pt...you have to know how to improvise using the situation around you to break to ice.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you and said girl arent really partaking in a meaningful conversation during your interaction and you do the, "game... game, haha, whats your number?" approach... she most likely wont give 2 shyts about you when you start to text. You have to REALLY make her remember you. Stand out.

And to get to the point of standing out in her mind, you'd have to have more than a 30 second conversation. IMO at least. Cold approaches are difficult. Unless you post on the coli. Then you obviously have plenty to discuss.
:lolbron: