Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's that good selvage denim. After you break it in it looks dope. I would rather buy a pair of APC's or Nudies and break them in than buy a pair of those jeans with the whiskers and honeycombs already on there. shyt looks cheap

dudes be buying them pre distressed jeans and having the honey combs on they calf muscles instead of behind their knee.

I got a pair of APCs i have had dry cleaned. Havent washed or soaked them yet. Got them in march 2010. :whew:

They fit me like a glove :ahh:

-DMP-

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
huh learned something new. i would have to at least dry clean though. i git funky like kid n play...

are you supposed to iron them?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
This jacket is fresh too

http://thebkcircus.com/shop/charlie-knuckle-moto-varsity/

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Found it brehs:

http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/coats...hree-quarter-length-coat-c541819p1436186.html

0706334800_2_1_1.jpg

0706334800_2_3_1.jpg

I would rock it A LOT better than the model though. Went back to the mall today to see if maybe I'd get lucky and they just happened to find a large. No luck but I managed to take some pics of the small size they had:

bzen1tC.jpg

3k7YXX4.jpg

xyzcwbg.jpg
and its on sale :ohhh:

I hope the two Zara's here in Miami have one left, if not I might have to devise a plan. That jacket is fresh. Zara stays on point.

I wanna run out right now to the Zara on South Beach but traffic is a bytch right now :noah:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
and its on sale :ohhh:

I hope the two Zara's here in Miami have one left, if not I might have to devise a plan. That jacket is fresh. Zara stays on point.

I wanna run out right now to the Zara on South Beach but traffic is a bytch right now :noah:
There's no jackets in the state of Florida. I had my girl check because she lives in Orlando and everywhere is out.

:sadbron:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I don't know if y'all remember when I posted this gorgeous top coat earlier in the thread:

http://shop.mango.com/GB/p0/hebyman...e&ident=0__0_0_1389010633867&ts=1389010633867

On their US site, they had sold out of size M and I was assed out. Now they're sold out completely.

BUT!!!

Their UK site has size L still available in the camel color...and a UK L is equivalent to a US M! Thank fukk that America is the fattest country in the world. But I still had some problems because their UK site won't ship items to the States...so I had to contact my cousin from England who I haven't seen or really talked to in legit like 15 years to see if she could ship the coat to me. :blessed:

Coat on the way. :myman:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if y'all remember when I posted this gorgeous top coat earlier in the thread:

http://shop.mango.com/GB/p0/hebyman...e&ident=0__0_0_1389010633867&ts=1389010633867

On their US site, they had sold out of size M and I was assed out. Now they're sold out completely.

BUT!!!

Their UK site has size L still available in the camel color...and a UK L is equivalent to a US M! Thank fukk that America is the fattest country in the world. But I still had some problems because their UK site won't ship items to the States...so I had to contact my cousin from England who I haven't seen or really talked to in legit like 15 years to see if she could ship the coat to me. :blessed:

Coat on the way. :myman:
Wanted to get the black one, but its sold out.