Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wore my new babies twice this week already :ahh:

30csrbr.jpg
If you need some shoe care accessories, hit up JAB online since it's 70% off. Shoe trees and cleaning kit were like 7.50, conditioner $2.50

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

went to macy's solely cause of this post to see what they had got a few blazers that were on sale saturday alone for $29 :wow: a brown alfani red joint and blue calvin one.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
went to macy's solely cause of this post to see what they had got a few blazers that were on sale saturday alone for $29 :wow: a brown alfani red joint and blue calvin one.
i was just in maces saturday i didn't see any blazers for that low. I'm salty as shyt breh

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Took about 3 blazers to the tailor to get that Euro cut on and poppin'. :yes: I can't wait to see the outcome.

It's crazy how much confidence dressing well instills in you when you're out and about. I feel like I can bag any bytch in the world when my threads are right.
i just grabbed one from banana republic outlet and took it to the tailor saturday

i found an old hillfiger blazer in my basement my stepdad gave me years ago. i didn't like it then. now that shyt is fresh. 3 button joint, looks like a suit jacket and a peacoat made a baby