Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Check out the AE "Players." They are almost the same shoe, but cheaper right now. $223.90.

allenedmonds_shoes_players_black_m.jpg
oh man.. if the bottom portion wasnt a deep brown i'd cop right now

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Check out the AE "Players." They are almost the same shoe, but cheaper right now. $223.90.

allenedmonds_shoes_players_black_m.jpg
say breh would you recommend getting a black wingtip first or a brown/walnut? I'll get em both eventually

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
say breh would you recommend getting a black wingtip first or a brown/walnut? I'll get em both eventually

I'd say it depends on what you plan on wearing them with. What color suits do you have or what color are the pants you'd be wearing them with? I personally prefer the walnut wingtips and a matching walnut belt. I feel like you can't see the beauty of the shoe in black as much. This is coming from someone who owns a pair of black "Players."

Single or Double Monk Strap Slip-on shoes are also real popular right now.
allenedmonds_shoes_franciscian_walnut.jpg

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'd say it depends on what you plan on wearing it with. What color of suits or pants you plan on wearing them with?

I'd say it depends on what you plan on wearing them with. What color suits do you have or what color are the pants you'd be wearing them with? I personally prefer the walnut wingtips and a matching walnut belt. I feel like you can't see the beauty of the shoe in black as much. This is coming from someone who owns a pair of black "Players."

Single or Double Monk Strap Slip-on shoes are also real popular right now.
allenedmonds_shoes_franciscian_walnut.jpg
I'm coppin' the double monks once I get back to NY next month. It's a shame the double monks don't come in walnut too because I have the matching belt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Copped this blazer from ASOS:

image1xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg

Should be arriving once I get home. Wool/cotton mix. Should be great quality and I couldn't pass on the color.

Let me know what the fit is like and quality...I been wanting to cop a few blazers off there but been hesitant because of the quality factor...I hate buying jackets online without having tried them on first...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Let me know what the fit is like and quality...I been wanting to cop a few blazers off there but been hesitant because of the quality factor...I hate buying jackets online without having tried them on first...
The blazer is a definite go imo. I sized up to a 42 and it fits nicely, not to mention its just a gorgeous jacket overall. Just tried on an outfit with it: sand chinos, white dress shirt, walnut AE's, and the blazer looked great with it all.

Last edited: