Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
0CD10006_1_enlarged.jpg

What y'all think?

Your nickname is GQ baby? With taste like this?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
0CD10006_1_enlarged.jpg

What y'all think?

that red back kills it.

you could do 1 of 2 things. get the shoe these are based off of and save money German Army Trainers, or go all out and cop the maison margiela version of the shoe, which tends to have the best silhouette out of all the shoes that copy the german army trainer model

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its time to eat brehs....im looking for a varsity and pea coat and im looking at some new cardis and boots and gilets...

Its THEEE most wonderful time of the year.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Its time to eat brehs....im looking for a varsity and pea coat and im looking at some new cardis and boots and gilets...

Its THEEE most wonderful time of the year.
The greatest breh!

These burberry cords bout to get that work :whoo:

one more pair of boots and some desert boots I'll be ready :whew:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Jcrew? shirt uner the blazer

Naw. Express. I got it months ago...whenever they pretty muched cleared out a bunch of stuff on a crazy sale. Got a couple colors from there, last time I checked they stopped selling them.

:myman:

Classic. What shoes you wore with it? And what was the occasion? Trust me when I say you probably had bytches rubbernecking. :yes:

Some modest black Cole Haan. No specific occasion. My job requires me to wear a suit everyday. Since it was Friday I decided to mess around, plus I was meeting with this girl for happy hour at a lounge after work that day. :takedat: and my homie had a party that night at some bougie spot. So the fit kept me from having to go back home. :ahh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ive already spent a grip at Asos and it aint even a week into Sept yet,my poor plastic getting swole :to: