Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm getting a tan suit made. My tailor found a dope lining for me for it too. Going to have it half lined, no padding. Unstructured for spring/summer.
Should get it in April.
HTL8593.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This goes without saying but y'all get your clothes tailored. There are so many clothes I've re discovered or had sitting in the back not getting much wear because it didn't fit well or was slightly off. I swear it will turn it into a new article of clothing.

I had my tailor trim a suit he made for me two years ago. It's a nice wool navy suit. It was just roomier than I liked. He trimmed it in the arms, chest, and trimmed fabric under the knee cap all while keeping room in the thigh area and it looks great.

The fact that it is tailored much better to my taste makes me able to wear it with other articles of clothing in my wardrobe.

I'm also getting a sportsjacket of mine let out a bit. Not sure if I gained weight or it was always small. :huhldup:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Haven't popped into this thread in a minute. We got return to office in a few weeks so I need to get some new dress shirts and the like.

Charles Tyrwhitt usually has some good things at a respectable price. Idk, clothes of today have no integrity. A few washes and they're fraying.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
You guys know where i can cop some casual oxford shirts for under a $100? I usually wear it untucked. Have to go back to the office soon:francis:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I done went crazy this year
Bought a…

Fendi button up

Christan Lou all white sneaker

Dolce pants

Burberry Polo