Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
i know but i aint wanna call him out :pachaha:

we all make mistakes :yeshrug:

:skip: returns are easy though @BLAZO da GAWD ...unless you had planned to rock it an upcoming event (or already rocked it)..return and cop it at a reduced cost :jawalrus: so you ain't really lose at all. They got 40,42,44...you gotta fall somewhere along there

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yall didnt know you have to size up on Zara sh1t....you aint never been in store and tried shyt on,also i cant order online from them.
There sh1t i feel you can only buy in store cuz you have to try on everything...I noticed inconsistency in sizing...

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
yall didnt know you have to size up on Zara sh1t....you aint never been in store and tried shyt on,also i cant order online from them.
There sh1t i feel you can only buy in store cuz you have to try on everything...I noticed inconsistency in sizing...

I'm really an online shopping person, lol i haven't struck out in the past 5 or so blazer/suit cops. ..i mean i'd go bespoke but my pockets like :russ::troll::ld:. i also hate the way these salesman hassle you and Zara got the worst "I don't care" in store service.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm really an online shopping person, lol i haven't struck out in the past 5 or so blazer/suit cops. ..i mean i'd go bespoke but my pockets like :russ::troll::ld:. i also hate the way these salesman hassle you and Zara got the worst "I don't care" in store service.

I do a fair bit of shopping online but certain stories such as zara i wont do because i know how inconsistent common sizes are,its not like JCrew or BR..i know that from trying on stuff in store and seeing this before and i absolutely cannot stand the return process on online purchases...

I dont worry about ANY sales associates in store,im usually rocking headphones and i give them the ice grill with the i dont need no help or im just looking line...Really could careless if any sales people like me or not...

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
brehs the blazer came fit is great...minor alterations, thoughts on white chino or denim for a friends wedding plus blazer off course??

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
brehs the blazer came fit is great...minor alterations, thoughts on white chino or denim for a friends wedding plus blazer off course??

white chinos :noah:

dsc_0044.jpg

Menswear-Patch-Pocket-Blazer-Gingham-Shirt-White-Chinos.jpg

01-copy-580x870.jpg

tumblr_m602n2C0fc1rqf9q7o1_500.jpg

Get-The-Look-Grey-Double-Breasted-Blazer-White-Shirt.jpg

dsc_0007.jpg

the-wasp-0310-lg.jpg

dsc_0013.jpg

dsc_0194.jpg

tweed-blazer-white-chinos1.jpg

pic-edr-fs11-caribbean-hazelnut-anthracite-1-72dpi_1405463541.jpg

tumblr_m3crewJF8w1qkt22uo1_500.jpg

dsc_0003.jpg

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I love white chinos..gotta JCrew pair,im afraid to wear them anywhere and im OCD about sitting down anywhere in public with them cuz i already know
once they tainted thats pretty much a wrap...

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really want to cop a pair of wingtip shoes but not sure if they will go with my look. First I want to get a suede pair since they are more casual, either dark navy, blue or dark brown.. maybe a sand color as well.

Do you think it will look good with jeans and a plain shirt with a nice sports shirt?. I would want to wear them with just jeans and a plain tee but I think that will look too hipstery.

Oliver-Spencer-Suede-wingtip-brogues-navy-1.jpg

These are so nice and can be worn casual if you know how to.

I work at a high end mens fashion store so it's fun to learn about mens fashion and whatnot.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I really want to cop a pair of wingtip shoes but not sure if they will go with my look. First I want to get a suede pair since they are more casual, either dark navy, blue or dark brown.. maybe a sand color as well.

Do you think it will look good with jeans and a plain shirt with a nice sports shirt?. I would want to wear them with just jeans and a plain tee but I think that will look too hipstery.

Oliver-Spencer-Suede-wingtip-brogues-navy-1.jpg

These are so nice and can be worn casual if you know how to.

I work at a high end mens fashion store so it's fun to learn about mens fashion and whatnot.
Ive posted mad pics of how to rock oxfords.

I have some blue suede ones myself. They are mad verse just post a pic of an outfit you want to wear and we'll cirtic.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking for some boat shoes to switch it up from rocking Roshe's and FreeRuns all day. What's the better brand between SPerrys and Sabago? Specifically Ronnie Fieg x Sabago. I know Sperrys is the OG shyt...

Last edited: