Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
went to allen edmonds to see what size i am. will be copping a few colors of wingtips in the very near future :obama:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I would take tons of pics of my 'fits but the lighting in my room and house is just terrible. The pics never come out right. Imma wear my red chinos at some point this week though nonetheless. :myman:

Spin

All Star
Daps
went to allen edmonds to see what size i am. will be copping a few colors of wingtips in the very near future :obama:

Sign up for the Allen Edmonds newsletter. You can get great deals on their factory 2nds. There is no drop off in quality.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I would take tons of pics of my 'fits but the lighting in my room and house is just terrible. The pics never come out right. Imma wear my red chinos at some point this week though nonetheless. :myman:

:lupe: fluorescent light bulbs?

:lupe: day time pics?

:lupe: popular selfie bathroom pic's

:manny:

Spin

All Star
Daps
Might be a little off topic but I got a question since it's getting into the hot summer days. How do you guys keep your dress shirt collars clean if you have to wear a tie? I got some good shirts I don't want to mess up this year.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:sadbron: my casual/dress shoe game is 0

ebay helped me out breh.

Tell me what u want and i'll look for you.

Rockport Loafers Ebay

^^^they're comfortable, and go with from casual with jeans to semi-formal with khakis and a dress shirt. I pretty go between loafers and leather chuck taylors
converse-chuck-taylor-leather-2.jpg
dope thread :obama:, but some of the fashion suggestions are :wrist: no offense

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Rockport Loafers Ebay

^^^they're comfortable, and go with from casual with jeans to semi-formal with khakis and a dress shirt. I pretty go between loafers and leather chuck taylors
converse-chuck-taylor-leather-2.jpg
dope thread :obama:, but some of the fashion suggestions are :wrist: no offense

Everything isn't meant for you to wear.

You might see a color combo or how different textures work that you might have never thought off.

Then you try on your own to see how it work for you.

Come now apart from a few staples people rarely go buy the exact outfit they see in a magazine or blog.

:lupe:

I love this thread but why is everyone so shy?

Don't most of you gotta dress for work or dates?

I wear j' s but i got mad casual wear.

We all know u can't get in the club with kicks :ehh: Unless u pay double.

Don't be shy yall share :shake:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Might be a little off topic but I got a question since it's getting into the hot summer days. How do you guys keep your dress shirt collars clean if you have to wear a tie? I got some good shirts I don't want to mess up this year.

What do you mean?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Mwakenya I be tryna tell these dudes you the freshest on the coli :whew:

Believe it or not when @The Nigerian was working his other gig he was :whoo: too.

Shocked he hasnt laced this thread yet but i guess he doesnt dress up anymore :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I am generally against selfies but I might do something tomorrow since I have to put on a suit for a meeting.