Good for Brunch outings

16m13px.jpg
sophnet shirt?

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Any of you guys taken clothing to a tailor? i never been to one and wouldnt even know where to start.
I heard tailored clothe makes a big difference. Have a few pants that im thinking of taking.

that shyt changed my style tenfold

first you gotta know how you want ya clothes to fit. usually my shirts/sweaters have too much fabric around the middle and neck areas. so i go to my tailor and tell them to bring it in to where i want it.

you literally just try it on and show them where you want it. if they are good they will understand.

if you got pants that are too big tell you where u wanna take it in at...the thighs, leg, crotch, wherever...

it might run you a few dollars but it's worth it for a perfect fitting shirt/pants that will last you for years

you may want to measure yourself first, find out your measurements and then decide how you want your clothes to fit

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im looking for a new leather duffel...

But i dont like any of the ones i seen online.

Any yall got some ideas?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
For my khaki/polo or dress slack/button down brehs, what kinda shoes are yall rockin? I need some comfortable black shoes to wear since I do a good amount of walking in my everyday work attire.

Summer time its nothing but loafers....Cole Haan,kenneth cole,Zara

Leather,suede in an assortment of colors...some days without socks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh and regarding pink, this is my most recent summer addition.

ttli67I.png

My friend was trying to sneak diss and say it looks gay :dame: but I love pink and other pastel colors on my skin tone. shyt works 100x of the time.
I don't think your friend was trying to sneak diss. From that pic he seems to have merit. Obviously you disagree but how stuff looks at times it just is what it is. As long as you like it though that's all that matters.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think your friend was trying to sneak diss. From that pic he seems to have merit. Obviously you disagree but how stuff looks at times it just is what it is. As long as you like it though that's all that matters.

Nah it was a female friend but a lot of females liked it.

Pink on men is a polarizing color for sure.

Trying to get away from my usual gray and black.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah it was a female friend but a lot of females liked it.

Pink on men is a polarizing color for sure.

Trying to get away from my usual gray and black.
Oh ok on the friend part. I can see what she was saying though but like I said if you like it do your thing. Sometimes outfits hit and sometimes you're the only one liking it but like you said have to take chances every now and then.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok on the friend part. I can see what she was saying though but like I said if you like it do your thing. Sometimes outfits hit and sometimes you're the only one liking it but like you said have to take chances every now and then.

For sure.

Speaking of more short sleeve shirts in this 100 Degree weather I think I may cop this one. More toned down and the fit is GREAT

9vhA7mx.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
If you have money to burn, Ghurka has some great ones.

Cavalier II No. 97 Medium Leather Duffel Bag | Ghurka

Cavalier III No. 98 Large Leather Duffel Bag | Ghurka

Kilburn II No. 156 Leather Suitcase | Ghurka

They had the Kilburns in black on sale last winter and I wish I woulda bought one. Now they're all gone.
if you're gonna spend that kind of coin, you're better off getting something from Gucci, tom ford, or even LV

not all their sh*t is gaudy with those awful monograms. They've got plenty of duffles that are inconspicuous