Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
to the dudes that lift

what are yall wearing? i have trouble finding stuff that fits properly off the rack

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
saw this last night, gear for bikers

Fashion & Style
Cyclists Go Glam Into the Night
For the Bike-to-Work Generation, a Move to Fashionable High-Tech Clothing
By ALEX WILLIAMSOCT. 22, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/23/f...e-to-fashionable-high-tech-clothing.html?_r=1

23zBIKESFSAETY-master675.jpg

A cyclist wearing reflective clothing sold at Betabrand’s bike-to-work web store. Credit Jason Van Horn/Betabrand

23zJPBIKESAFETY1-articleLarge.jpg

23-BIKE-EXTRA-articleLarge.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Any of yall ever use those Clothing subscription websites?
hey a friend of mine used five four for a few months but got some things he didnt care for...and was stuck with them. they will not take returns

i thought about trying trunk club but i think its too expensive (for that). i can just spend that type of money in person, much more worthwhile experience imo

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
oh. i saw these in person and they were mad pointy...so im back shopping around for something
i ended up getting sebago thayer wingtips...played it safe plus saved some loot. i still want to invest in some special shoes im very picky. esp talking about spending hundreds on something

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
those navy blues breh :noah:. Got navy moccasin suedes a while back, still my fav/go all out kicks, thought limited in terms of color.

got the vintage bros as a wedding shoe and daily/reg driver..hurts me to wear them everyday really good shoe, both in terms of looks and comfortableness

Got a mango suit, really, really great fit, usually wear 44, but got a 42 slim fit :ohlawd:, only reduced sleeves. I'm also a full trywhitt convert..:jawalrus:, not buying any dress shirts anywhere else.

Good to see http://www.thetiebar.com/accessories stepping up their accessories game, with same competitive prices..

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
yeah for 30 you really getting a way above average, i'd even say close to made to measure levels..