Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I pretty much loathe dress shirts that don't have the collar buttoned down at this point. :hmm: Went out for my girl's bday this past weekend and this shirt I rocked without a tie kept flaring up. I was adjusting my damn collar all damn night. :beli:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Im going HAM on HE by Mango this fall...copped 2 jackets,2 shawls and a gang of button downs...Thats my new obsession.

fits are about as perfect as ive ever seen...as long as you know the sizes for there shyt...

Big shout to @BLAZO da GAWD for me putting me onto this brand...

got a jacket blue/camo joint and shirt form there too great fit. Will see if they last.

Y'all gonna support a breh if I start one up, right? :to:

Awlready man..:sas1:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I pretty much loathe dress shirts that don't have the collar buttoned down at this point. :hmm: Went out for my girl's bday this past weekend and this shirt I rocked without a tie kept flaring up. I was adjusting my damn collar all damn night. :beli:

Wurking stiffs brokedown and bought them..works like a charm. I got some trywhitt :ohlawd: shirts for work, way better than the paul fredrick joints i had believed in..

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
got a jacket blue/camo joint and shirt form there too great fit. Will see if they last.

Post them shyts...I copped a couple denim joints (hard as fck) and 2 field jackets (one posted above and a blue indigo last spring)
and the shawl neck a few pages back...I only wish the pricing on the two sites was the same/consistent :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: even with the metal collar stays in it? I've got a couple buttoned collar, but the only thing with them is they don't have spread collars

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don't know why I ain't read this thread but my shyt is so casual now days. I just be doing me.

Sad to say but the Jordan days are in the review. (sike, but for the most part)

I rock a lot of Lacoste, Kenneth Cole, & Polo. (long sleeve button down polo :lawd:)

I got a few pair on Sean John Chinos :wow: a few, a niggga really got like every color :heh:. Lacoste got some playa ass color chinos too. They're slim fit but if you're hovering around or below 200lbs, you should be good.

rocking loafers, sperrys, aldo's, kenneth cole, cole haan, steve maddens for the most part even tho I keep a few pair of fresh 90s and some Jordans. I wanna splurge no some Ferragamos but there's really no point.

Overall I just keep it simple. But I think I stay clean :obama:

What I really wanna do is get my jewerly game up and I'm good.

Edit: I got this lacoste sweater that I got back in May cause it was on that I've been dying to wear. It has patches on the elbows, been dying to wear it. Ima be a pointing mothafucca that day.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
what place online has some nice tshirts I can buy? I want the cool stuff the young guys wear with the writing on it:upsetfavre:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
ay breh I noticed earlier you said you get the slim chinos I see your pretty brolic so whats the fit like?:lupe:

do you buy an inch or two above your regular size to adjust for it or nah? I don't wanna buy a couple pair and have to send them back.
I'd size up just in case if you're worried. You can always tailor it worst case scenario. When in doubt, always buy larger because mods can be made. Can't tailor something small to be made larger.

Mikkey

Heisenberg
Daps
Reppin
NY/LA
What is Kush God wearing? anybody got a link? The american flag sweater
10684369_344011059106989_1284996091_n.jpg
:lupe:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Thinking of starting a blog/Instagram dedicated to my fits and shyt, like @iamgalla, @jj88fashionist, @youngmikelp, etc. :lupe:

Some of these fashion bloggers are making BANK and get free clothes from a slew of brands. :lupe:

:wtf: that young mike dude is basically the splitting image of me what the hell???? Minus a few outfits, this Nikka is wearing my closet???