Found them....Common Projects

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just copped 2 members only Iconic Racer jackets for the hell of it (dark brown and light grey).

with the seattle weather being very temperate and Mediterranean-esque... a light jacket that repels rain is perfect for this kind of climate.

how do these things fit? I like it a little snug... hopefully the large contours my husky frame ok.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My fashion is very identical to the above posts... except i don't fukk with polos anymore (button ups, tees and thanks, henleys, deep v-neck jumpoffs)...

Only difference is that my footwear is a tad more ratchet (but that's how i differentiate myself cuz a lot of guys don't dress like mannequins in jordans - hee hee hee).

We gotta start posting more selfie outfits.

I'm tryna see how y'all rock your ensembles. Let's inspire eachother. Critique the appeal. Generate ideas and get at these hoes accordingly while looking more suave than cheap hair care product.

Let's get it.

xqid6w.jpg

qnuqeo.jpg

2jchou8.png

2d2d8o1.png

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I'm really digging these heavily patterned floral shirts. shyt looks tight.

You can find them at Zara, Gap, and Nordstrom.

c798c0a82d4619c06ec10caa8eb79b2c.jpg

51b62eb971d6e121901869281dfe2ff2.jpg

b4824384374b1af73573e3328fe987ec.jpg

ee1813e070bd19584f7084c0b67626f2.jpg

7f67c1ef3e094e979517c89ebe8dd302.jpg

fad30d3d3305ed4d63ef33371ad8a231.jpg

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
My fashion is very identical to the above posts... except i don't fukk with polos anymore (button ups, tees and thanks, henleys, deep v-neck jumpoffs)...

Only difference is that my footwear is a tad more ratchet (but that's how i differentiate myself cuz a lot of guys don't dress like mannequins in jordans - hee hee hee).

We gotta start posting more selfie outfits.

I'm tryna see how y'all rock your ensembles. Let's inspire eachother. Critique the appeal. Generate ideas and get at these hoes accordingly while looking more suave than cheap hair care product.

Let's get it.

xqid6w.jpg

qnuqeo.jpg

2jchou8.png

2d2d8o1.png

I'm digging the whole ensemble. First pic shoes look a little too plain like running shoes. Second pic looks great, and the last one with the striped shirt is exactly what I'm aiming for.

But could you take the pictures in a mirror or something. Its a bit awkward looking down at ur outfit

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The shirt is from Forever21 (and just turned 32 :ohlawd: ).

The kicks are Nike Air Max 90 Independence Day Edition.

Like I said it's very nice but you're dressed a little young for 32. Unless you're slick trying to go for those college girls :shaq:

I'd have put you at 23 from the way you're dressed.

You oughta check out this blog scout sixteen: http://scoutsixteen.com/category/daily-scout/

Dude's got the perfect style for that late 20s early 30s casual adult look and he references every piece of clothing he has on

IMG_0343-960x1440.jpg

S16_0697.jpg

DSC_2261B.jpg
:ehh: I might rock this one myself

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said it's very nice but you're dressed a little young for 32. Unless you're slick trying to go for those college girls :shaq:

I'd have put you at 23 from the way you're dressed.

You oughta check out this blog scout sixteen: http://scoutsixteen.com/category/daily-scout/

Dude's got the perfect style for that late 20s early 30s casual adult look and he references every piece of clothing he has on

myself

Haha. You really think so? Besides hiphop artists and urban entertainers, you don't see people my age dressing in similar vein? (If not, even more ostentatious?).

When i was 23, i dressed like an herb bro (boot cut jeans and new balances/boatshoes/chucks with button ups, but that was big in 2003/4, but before that, in high school, i was all about that street/urban flair).

The thing is people guess my age and think i'm 25 (that minority melanin). But my fashion sense is pretty much grown hypebeast - but only the shoes (to which i have been collecting since the semi-precocious age of 12 :P).

Au contraire to stated perceptions, the woman i'm talking to right now is 41 and my girlfriend is 3 years younger than myself (i can't fukk with the college types/younger because i seldom mesh with them, it's a chemistry thing and lack of life experience that turns the other proverbial cheek). My love interests (mainly young professional/corporate types) have never knocked me for my "youthful" style and have actually commented on it because its loud and playful (which is a representation of my personality). Like i stated earlier, i like my style to "differentiate" (and i like to look young cuz i feel young, *yeshrug*). The women i date just want the ying to their yang. The kanye to their inner kim (people see this stuff in media every day and metropolitan areas daily, i'm surprised you don't see it as normalcy really).

I'd say my look is a lot more refined than somebody in their early 20's would wear it, more fitted and more earth tone hues (sans the shoes).

In conclusion, fashion for me is about contemporary styling and wearing what you're comfortable with.

Just some examples of guys my age and older harnessing similar styles or just wearing normal clothes with cool shoes...

2vukcnk.jpg

mafj9l.jpg

2r299bt.jpg

25032hh.jpg

2qmkgvl.jpg

10cqo9t.jpg

jinbmf.jpg

1zz5n6b.jpg

30iw2fc.jpg

2liemtx.jpg

2hfnasj.jpg

153wdxc.jpg

15g2d7n.jpg

17perk.jpg

140f3tj.jpg

2lthi53.jpg

16a4dtz.jpg

65srb8.jpg

24344nk.jpg

Just saying, you're never to old to do what you wanna do or wear what you like. Fashion isn't a time card, it's a state of mind and expression of self.