Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
2cdy7hh.jpg

jacket arrived today,copped from H.E. by Mango...

:salute:to my dude @BLAZO da GAWD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found it! :ohlawd:

Kay Michaels Quilted Biker Oil Black | Bodaskins website

Might return the navy leather I just copped from ASOS and cop something from here instead. :lupe: Some fire ass jackets all over that site. :noah:

I'm a serial lurker in this thread, keep it up guys.

Just wanna say, I copped this jacket just before Christmas last year as a gift for myself, greatest investment I ever made. Softest leather and the people that make it are very helpful if you want alterations or have it adjusted in anyway they will discuss it with you and make sure you are happy. It's been reduced since I bought it and it was well worth the money then so if anyone is weighing up getting it now then i'd 100% recommend it

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm a serial lurker in this thread, keep it up guys.

Just wanna say, I copped this jacket just before Christmas last year as a gift for myself, greatest investment I ever made. Softest leather and the people that make it are very helpful if you want alterations or have it adjusted in anyway they will discuss it with you and make sure you are happy. It's been reduced since I bought it and it was well worth the money then so if anyone is weighing up getting it now then i'd 100% recommend it
:gladbron:

You think it'll fall even further in price? :lupe:

I wanna cop but with summer around the corner, it might just sit in my closet. I might be able to save my money now and just pay later like in August or September. What you think?

Also, did you get it in black?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron:

You think it'll fall even further in price? :lupe:

I wanna cop but with summer around the corner, it might just sit in my closet. I might be able to save my money now and just pay later like in August or September. What you think?

Also, did you get it in black?

I'm not sure bro, I doubt it. I've seen them give away a few in competitions on twitter before. I got mine in black. It looks a lot better in real life than it does on the website. It's 1am over here in London so will take some pics tomorrow. I got mine in black. Honestly can't tell you how much I recommend this jacket. Been asked about on at least 5 occasions. I'm pissed that I will have to put it away until later in the year now that the weather is getting better over here.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
can you teach me how to dress?

i wont wear skinny jeans or any chinos tho. plus ill only wear sneakers.

teach me.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps