http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9412_1_40000000001_-1_

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Wedding on Saturday:
aCgvGYZ.jpg

My bad for the blurry/grainy pics. The venue was rather dark. Tried to pull this look off:

QL4oSRW.jpg

Risky for a wedding but I think it came out good. Besides the fact I was legit the only black person there, I definitely drew attention with the outfit too because every male there was wearing a dark navy or black suit. I was feeling like Craig Sager at times but oh well lol.

:manny:

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wedding on Saturday:

aCgvGYZ.jpg

My bad for the blurry/grainy pics. The venue was rather dark. Tried to pull this look off:

QL4oSRW.jpg

Risky for a wedding but I think it came out good. Besides the fact I was legit the only black person there, I definitely drew attention with the outfit too because every male there was wearing a dark navy or black suit. I was feeling like Craig Sager at times but oh well lol.

that jacket fit:ohhh:, did you get that customized at all or is that straight of the rack?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Wedding on Saturday:

aCgvGYZ.jpg

QL4oSRW.jpg

Well played sir. Scrolling down I wasn't expecting that color on the pants. Looks like it worked.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wedding on Saturday:

aCgvGYZ.jpg

QL4oSRW.jpg

Good stuff. The pic is grainy but that's because it's indoors and indoor lighting is terrible like 90% of the time.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Wedding on Saturday:

aCgvGYZ.jpg

The grey jacket was clutch. It being a neutral color holds down the outfit and washes away any concern that the red in the pant/tie might be overbearing. Well played sir.:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wedding on Saturday:

aCgvGYZ.jpg

QL4oSRW.jpg

I've got the same purple color pants. What color shoes did you rock with them? Debating whether brown or tan/walnut is the better look