The Coli's Gaming Headphones thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Depends if I'm voice chatting or not

If I'm chatting the steelseries artis 3 bluetooth joints are amazing, crystal clear sound and great feedback.

If I'm using headphones strictly for listening then I use my Sony 950N1s bass boosted and destroy my eardrums while bumping spotify and shooting mufukkas

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
2877316-a.jpg

Since they added the Aux Jack on the bottom of the controllers, I stopped copping Turtle Beaches and just used my Headphones I had for everyday use, which was the V-moda Crossfade Wireless. On a whim I got the Boom Mic that goes with it and it's hands down the best Microphone I've used during my gaming experience, with people hearing me perfect on their end.

One wire, no extra dongles, no extra equipment. I literally come home, sit down, pick up the controller and plug the mic directly into the headphones that are already on my head and start playing.:banderas:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2877316-a.jpg

Since they added the Aux Jack on the bottom of the controllers, I stopped copping Turtle Beaches and just used my Headphones I had for everyday use, which was the V-moda Crossfade Wireless. On a whim I got the Boom Mic that goes with it and it's hands down the best Microphone I've used during my gaming experience, with people hearing me perfect on their end.

One wire, no extra dongles, no extra equipment. I literally come home, sit down, pick up the controller and plug the mic directly into the headphones that are already on my head and start playing.:banderas:
I was going to buy the Vmoda Boom mic if I got the SHP9500 headset.

But in the end I went with the Audio Technica ad700x

I mainly game alone tho so for now I'm not worried about not having a mic. I'll probably get one of the Antlion mics down the line.