Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Down to 272

This is wild. I’m cutting for the summer and just weighed in at 268 @ 6’4. This heifer still somehow outweighs me. Egregious. Nonetheless, even though I don’t do fat girls ever I would make an exception. She’s facially very pretty and her fat sits on her in an appealing way. Nonstop missionary and prone boning. She’d have to grow a nice healthy bush for me though :shaq:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is wild. I’m cutting for the summer and just weighed in at 268 @ 6’4. This heifer still somehow outweighs me. Egregious. Nonetheless, even though I don’t do fat girls ever I would make an exception. She’s facially very pretty and her fat sits on her in an appealing way. Nonstop missionary and prone boning. She’d have to grow a nice healthy bush for me though :shaq:
I'm 185 at 5'7 and would thrash this woman, these big women love when I throw them around like they weigh 120...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm 185 at 5'7 and would thrash this woman, these big women love when I throw them around like they weigh 120...
I hear you. But I don’t want to throw her anywhere. I literally would just lay between her thighs all day emptying myself and moving stirring her guts up in between sessions. When folks talks about fertility goddesses… this is what they’re talking about. Persephanii is another one.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I hear you. But I don’t want to throw her anywhere. I literally would just lay between her thighs all day emptying myself and moving stirring her guts up in between sessions. When folks talks about fertility goddesses… this is what they’re talking about. Persephanii is another one.
I'm with you. I'm really physical with it, I'm generally the kind of guy who will test their flexibility and endurance, I'm stretching them out across the board. In my experience most women love that sexual physicality...

When I've slept with heavier women they getting flipped and tossed around, big ankles over her shoulders, all kinda shyt...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

Those before #s are insane, its wild that she got that big :whoo: Makes Kirstie Alley and Anna Nicole Smith at biggest look petite

She and Nia Jax should collab :shaq:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean she is a butterchubs here...
Would still smash...
Tabria-Plus-Size-Galore.jpg

But now...
She is just....
:patrice:
Old cottage cheese in a drippy bag status...
0053a.jpg

Bart come back breh