• Butterchubs would still get it!

Votes: 203 73.8%
  • Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

FSP

Banned
Daps
She's got the worst pretty girl genes ever.

Cuteish face but the soft, doughy, lumpy body.

She's not curvy, she's just got random bulges.

I like me a biggish girl, but she's gotta have legit curves with that heft.
She actually cleans up nicely when you think about what most fat women in bikini's look like

fat+bikinis.jpg

Now watching again

:ehh:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She reminds me of Cory Holcomb talking about men having a "starter kit bytch". Like she's fat but she's cute and people can see why you're with her. She's the kinda chick you get with until you get your money right and can get the woman you really want.

And wasn't she the one complaining about how the men in LA weren't checking for her like that?

Last edited:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
she looks like she's pushing 230 right about now..:whoa: let's not continue the trend. Still looks fine though.
Unfortunately she will never work out. What sucks is she is pretty but idk about a sexy whale tho...
I bet after this body positivity model B.S she will be out of a job and most likely becoming fatter...
:francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Unfortunately she will never work out. What sucks is she is pretty but idk about a sexy whale tho...
I bet after this body positivity model B.S she will be out of a job and most likely becoming fatter...
:francis:
She doesn't realize how bad she would become with some gym discipline :wow: I'd have to fat shame her to save her life, all that weight isn't healthy