• Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:francis:

october-2018-main-print-1536157852.jpg
On both magazine covers it makes a point to mention that she’s bullied and has haters, almost like they’re letting it be known that she’s not accepted but she “should” be:francis:

stave

Superstar
Daps
She doesn't have the curves to pull this size off. It's time for her to start losing this shyt. Just 40-50lbs and she'd be money again :francis:

I still don't understand these hoes getting fat to model. Does this mean they couldn't compete at their original weight class and are finessing the system :ohhh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Now this is how a big woman should look

The elegance:ohlawd:.
I am strongly against scantily clad big girls. And Tabria and plus sized models should realize the industry is making a mockery out of them.
I'm pretty sure its lead by fat white women or idiots who are trying to "empower" big women while not actually finding them attractive. Purely a sympathy,pity and a money play of course. You give me one year at the head of that industry,one year as a photographer,and I would take some of the greatest shots that the industry has ever seen:martin:. I would have men who never found big women attractive,suddenly giving them the second look,shots like this is what we need. Not shots of them crammed in a bathing suits that lack authenticity.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Shoulders and arms big as fuk.

Anyone who finds her attractive at this point is sus to me.