The coli subreddit

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
There's a Blackmen subreddit, it's like a more civilized TLR :heh:

The whole "reddit is racist" narrative is overblown IMO. I never seen any racism on the subs I frequent.

I'm Black and have no race related issues with Reddit.
The reason it's more "civil" over there though is, if they talked the way we talked over here it would get banned. I'm not even talking the super militant shyt, just "real" regular Barbershop talk. There's a reason why there's literally only like 1 or 2 black male subreddits not counting blackpeopletwitter. Most of them were banned once they "got out of line".

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
lmfaooo...

yeah the OG coli sub got banned for hatespeech

not sure if i can bring that one back or who ran that one

onlookers be reporting shyt they have no reason to be investigating for

also, threads don't get bumped up when you reply threads on reddit

there is a way to make threads on discord and i'll see if there's something i can do to bring the forum 'thread bumping' to discord or something

putting thecoli on the clearweb where anybody can report such as reddit would just get it clapped sooner

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
There's a reason why there's literally only like 1 or 2 black male subreddits not counting blackpeopletwitter.

For me, too many of the "Black Male" subreddits are

1) Too LGBT/Soft on Hoes Leaning/Believe all women/men should be soft and get in touch with their feelings

&

2) MAGA leaning/Digital Black Face/Black women are the devil

The Coli is that right mix of pure fukkery, militants, pawging, Black Queening, JBOing, shyt talking, knowledge getting dropped, moves being made, moves being faked, and comedy.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The reason it's more "civil" over there though is, if they talked the way we talked over here it would get banned. I'm not even talking the super militant shyt, just "real" regular Barbershop talk. There's a reason why there's literally only like 1 or 2 black male subreddits not counting blackpeopletwitter. Most of them were banned once they "got out of line".
Ehh, there’s more to thecoli than TLR. coliseum, booth, film room, HL, and gym regulars don’t be on the same shyt y’all be on in here

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a Blackmen subreddit, it's like a more civilized TLR :heh:

The whole "reddit is racist" narrative is overblown IMO. I never seen any racism on the subs I frequent.

I'm Black and have no race related issues with Reddit.

No need for them be blaytantly racist when they are posting among safe negroes. I dare you to go over there and put one too many exclamation points in a post trying to wild out. Probably call you the n word so fast your head will spin:mjlol:

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
I'm not seeing an official pawg thread on that subreddit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We aren't letting the white man poach black thought sorry pal

We won't be a subdivision of Cacland