The Coli Store Is Open!!! Get Your Official Coli Tee's!!! 40% OFF!!!

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
We need a shirt wit the smilies lined up like tribe called quest "midnight mauraders" album cover wit the coli logo in the front...

Yall aint gon hear me though nobody ever listens to nigs on page 27:stopitslime:

Made my boy cop the shirt 4 me, dont trust yall I aint finna get exposed :smugfavre:

Binary

Banned
Daps
We need a shirt wit the smilies lined up like tribe called quest "midnight mauraders" album cover wit the coli logo in the front...

Yall aint gon hear me though nobody ever listens to nigs on page 27:stopitslime:
Made my boy cop the shirt 4 me, dont trust yall I aint finna get exposed :smugfavre:

I'm making iron on stickers for mine :ahh:
I'm trying to figure out which one I want to put on it :noah:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Question, folks - if you see somebody wearing this tee in the street, do you stop them & ask, "Hey! Who are you on The Coli?"

The store site is down btw. :beli:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is payday, just ordered my shirt, I don't know if I'm too late for the freebie :o:

If it fits well, I'm gonna post a pic.

Question, folks - if you see somebody wearing this tee in the street, do you stop them & ask, "Hey! Who are you on The Coli?"

Depends on how creepy they look.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

just copped off the strength of this exchange

:russ:
nikka im not hatin. Im just sayin when the right price comes, nikkas will compromise. Long as you dont have a bunch of women, homo moderators, ill :salute:

And I'm tellin you we wont. My beloved Lebron took less money to start that dynasty & look how things turned out for him...
capturexif_zps5fc87ba0.png

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I just ordered mine. Never in my history of surfing the web has a site made me laugh as muc as the-coli so I had to support the movement. I got the black one Ima freak it with them He Got Game 13's rns.