The Coli Smash Bros Ultimate Spring Scuffle Tournament

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nikka got more posts in here than some of the actual participants and wanna act like we’re the lames :kobesmug:

Go play a game breh, you seem bored:heh:
You the lame cuz you left out how I'm roasting you chumps, just the angle I'm using is hilarious to anyone who associates themselves as "jocks". Real nikkaz don't have scuffles, we catch bodies. This mentality translates in the bedroom. So in conclusion you be having minor scuffles in the p*ssy if you even get that. They call me Conan the p*ssy obliterator, girls gotta wiggle they toes just for it to fit (over your head)

Now if you would exuse me, I have some brown sugar to get close too...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course I'm in.
Really need to bring Chrom back out. Can't be facing @Renkz with Mac again, he literally uses every fukking sword character in the game

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still time. I haven't started the tourney yet. I want an even number of participants.

Can we start this weekend? Most of the contestants play together regularly so we should be able to get through a good chunk of matches over the weekend. Run that shyt :birdman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before I start it, @Renkz what setting did you use so that there's a finals match for the top bracket? I only see when I see it to no finals it just goes to semi-finals and that's it. When I put 1~2 matches it sets it so that the winner of the top bracket has to face the winner of the losers bracket.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I start it, @Renkz what setting did you use so that there's a finals match for the top bracket? I only see when I see it to no finals it just goes to semi-finals and that's it. When I put 1~2 matches it sets it so that the winner of the top bracket has to face the winner of the losers bracket.
JEAHKgS.png

That was settings for the last one, idk why the finals isn't showing up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JEAHKgS.png

That was settings for the last one, idk why the finals isn't showing up
Thanks. I had it like that I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to have the winner of the top bracket face off against winner of the losers bracket.