The Coli: Smash 4 November Wii U Tournmenent?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a good size, if any one still wants in there's space
I did the seeding based off number of daps received, so you only have yourself to blame
@El Burner Supreme we can get started anytime after 5?

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
We have a good size, if any one still wants in there's space
I did the seeding based off number of daps received, so you only have yourself to blame
@El Burner Supreme we can get started anytime after 5?

After 5EST is good for me.
I'll hit you up once I get in from work. Unfortunately that time varies significantly on a daily basis.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Is there a deadline for round 1 matches or we just gotta wait til they finally play?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a deadline for round 1 matches or we just gotta wait til they finally play?
You're gonna have to wait, I think it's unfair to force a deadline on something sprung to them a day ago

After 5EST is good for me.
I'll hit you up once I get in from work. Unfortunately that time varies significantly on a daily basis.
If possible, we can do it today

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Midday work for you? I'ma keep it real I haven't played in months :yeshrug:

no problem. I report back. lol you never know, as good as I think I am, I'll probably still get that work. Last time I was facing a coli breh, it was against OmegaZero, and he whooped my ass something proper. Think I only got like one win out of many battles. :mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no problem. I report back. lol you never know, as good as I think I am, I'll probably still get that work. Last time I was facing a coli breh, it was against OmegaZero, and he whooped my ass something proper. Think I only got like one win out of many battles. :mjcry:
OmegaZero is probably the best, but he's flabby and sick now, so anyone can win :gladbron:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
No no no, I'm okay at this game. I forgot who I played here but I didn't win any matches against him, it was a beatdown.