The Coli: Smash 4 November Wii U Tournmenent?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Renkz If you ever set up another smash tourney, we should do a 2 group tournament. One person from each group play against one another and the winner plays against the next person. But, the winner has to play with whatever stock they had last match. And so and so forth. (I was a part of such tourneis back in Brawl when i was in a smash group, shyt was crazy :whew:)
I think that's crew battles, and it sounds interesting and would move tourney a lot faster, I think it's good option

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
@Renkz If you ever set up another smash tourney, we should do a 2 group tournament. One person from each group play against one another and the winner plays against the next person. But, the winner has to play with whatever stock they had last match. And so and so forth. (I was a part of such tourneis back in Brawl when i was in a smash group, shyt was crazy :whew:)
:leon: What's the usual number of stock you start with?

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
:leon: What's the usual number of stock you start with?
2 people start with 3 stock, as usual. After the match, if the victor had only one stock left when he won, he has to kill himself in the next match til he has one left and try to win with one stock.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
@Squirtle @El Burner Supreme @HNIC973 @Fatboi1 @Prince Luchini @the_FUTURE @hotbeezie
I like to thank you all participating, and you'll be seeing rep coming your way. :salute:
Our champion is @Clutch Robinson, I'm gonna ask the mods if you see some coli cash coming cash coming your way :mjpls:

full

We gotta do this again sometime

Was fun. Will join next one whenever. :youngsabo: