The Coli: Smash 4 November Wii U Tournmenent?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus. I feel like Taker trying to beat Brock. :mjcry: by the time that Roy battle happened I was just too shook with my Mario to even attempt strategy.
Breh, if makes you feel better, next round ill probably get my ass beat omega again :sadcam:
That first game was probably scariest, I thought I was gonna choke the lead. :whew:
Some tips:You overused your rolls, and I pretty much read where you'll rolling to. That and I noticed when you recover from the ledge you always jump, you might want change that up or you're gonna get kill for being predicable
GGS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Breh, if makes you feel better, next round ill probably get my ass beat omega again :sadcam:
That first game was probably scariest, I thought I was gonna choke the lead. :whew:
Some tips:You overused your rolls, and I pretty much read where you'll rolling to. That and I noticed when you recover from the ledge you always jump, you might want change that up or you're gonna get kill for being predicable
GGS

noted, yo.

Omega ruthless thou. :russ:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I doubt you've missed a beat since returning to the game thou. :wow:
Sadly, I have. My Ryu and Mega Man are kind of rusty and I still havent tested my TL, Mario, or Dark Pit to see how rusty i am with them. But Im still doing fine with Ganon.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sadly, I have. My Ryu and Mega Man are kind of rusty and I still havent tested my TL, Mario, or Dark Pit to see how rusty i am with them. But Im still doing fine with Ganon.

think I remember facing you with your Ganon and TL and MegaMan. Ryu wasn't out around that time. TL and Ganon being the toughest as far as I can remember.

:deadrose: a whole new ball game when Cloud hops on the scene.