LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i got 115 down and ~15 up (ps4 hardwired) who trying to play :mjpls:

3866938416.png

-DMP-

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I think the Coli really ain't frontin when yall say yall got certs and shyt. I had tried to play Legend of Korra on a non-Coli members PS4... This nikka has a struggle connection talmbout he got 7 down and 1 up. :scust:

Before that was some other dude who couldn't even start the shyt his connection was so bad. But yet with yall the shyt is crystal fukkin clear. My share play experience is officially exclusive to close friends, fam, and the Coli for now on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This nikka has a struggle connection talmbout he got 7 down and 1 up:scust:.

Before that was some other dude who couldn't even start the shyt his connection was so bad. But yet with yall the shyt is crystal fukkin clear. My share play experience is officially exclusive to close friends, fam, and the Coli for now on.

7 down and 1 up? :flabbynsick:

But yeah, do not try this shyt with nikkaz and that strugglenet.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh cant you tell me in 5 sentences or less what this new feature is, Im too busy procrastinating for my test tomorrow to actually research it myself. Thx

Basically any game that you have and I don't have, we can form a party and you game shareplay with me so that I can play the game myself (taking control of your controller) or play vs each other in sports or multiplayer games with both players on the same screen.

So let's say you wanna play Live 15 and I got it. I can shareplay with you so that you can play it yourself by taking over my controller or we can play a game vs each other. It's limited to 1 hour before it has to be renewed again by the host.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So what ya'll think is the minimum

I'm getting:

28.6 down
3up
23s ping
:lupe:

that upload kinda struggle, but a speedtest is usually close to where you live. You need to test a server farther away or where the person who wants you to shareplay with them is located.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
3867211538.png

Is this good enough for me to host shareplay? I tried it with two of my friends today. It told me the connection was too slow when I tried to host and the other friend that tried to invite me said the same. :lupe:

This can't be a game changer when all the brehs out here got :flabbynsick: connections.