The Coli Poker Games(Update) 03/01/15 - NL Hold Em Tourney

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
If you downloaded the software and registered, i'll approve you and then you just go to our club by way of the instructions in the OP and register.

Okay cool are these games scheduled and do we play for real money??

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Okay cool are these games scheduled and do we play for real money??

They scheduled. And its Play chips, but there will be a coli cash reward for monthly winners at the end of each month starting this month. Let me know if you can get in or not.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
@infamous

I'm registered... Doing a showing on an apartment here in about 20 or so... so worst case scenario is I'll be a couple mins late... but I'm logged on to my Pokerstars for once I get in the door I'll be good to go

*Edit* Nvm... i'm back already... gotta love it when you tell people on the phone that you do background checks in order to get into our apts and then they show up to look at the apt and tell you that they have a 1 year old assault case :snoop:

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aye we playing now. 3 minutes until late registration ends

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once you register and install the software, you go to your lobby and then go to "home games" tab or you'll see a symbol of a house, then you press that and find the club "The Coli Games", then press the green "Join Club" button, then go to where it says "Schedule" and you'll find the tourneys. This one is already running now, but you can still register for the one this Sunday.