THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
With the Broncos and Chargers having at least 4 CPU games...yall better make the playoffs brehs :usure:

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
word so we ban nikkas for network issues he was beating my ass but i didn't pull no plug if that is what it is shyt is stupid shyt was lagging the whole game he was destroying me but he was also moving his man around manually on defense the whole game.

But again i it is stupid to ban me for that since my network timed out, the game was lagging the whole game and bigsyke knows that shyt too

for what it's worth, me and king had horrible lag the whole time i played him too. he still was forced to lean back however

With the Broncos and Chargers having at least 4 CPU games...yall better make the playoffs brehs :usure:

there's actually 3 user teams in the afc west. same as the afc east, so the same goes for you :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
for what it's worth, me and king had horrible lag the whole time i played him too. he still was forced to lean back however

there's actually 3 user teams in the afc west. same as the afc east, so the same goes for you :mjpls:

the AFC East is full now. According to the op the west only said 2 teams but I feel you:shaq2:

Dolphins still gon catch W's :yeshrug:. I'm confident I can get at least 8/14 wins left to secure a spot. Next week is a pivotal division matchup though.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Go ahead and play the cpu Faygo. That's on me

:lolbron: at T.O. dropping a wide open TD pass on a come back route.

:piss: for hurting Best

:wtf: 6 fumbles because it was raining harder than I've ever seen any game rain on madden.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
word so we ban nikkas for network issues he was beating my ass but i didn't pull no plug if that is what it is shyt is stupid shyt was lagging the whole game he was destroying me but he was also moving his man around manually on defense the whole game.

But again i it is stupid to ban me for that since my network timed out, the game was lagging the whole game and bigsyke knows that shyt too

fukk off faget.

you messaged me earlier in the game complaining about your receivers.
and then when you quit, i get an error saying you quit because of excessive grieving.

your not built for this man. you'd be more suited for the nickolodeon message board madden career. you may actually score a point there.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
fukk off faget.

you message me earlier in the game complaining about yoru receivers.
and then when you quit, i get an error saying you quit because of excessive grieving.

your not built for this man. you'd be more suited for the nickolodeon message board madden career. you may actually score a point there.

:leon:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Cant be pullin breh...Don Dada hung a nickel on me....gotta take that L breh:jawalrus:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
yea, that's real. sucks you don't get credit for your beatdown on the jets. 38-0 at the half on anybody is hard to duplicate

breh, it could have been 56 nothing. by the time the second quarter rolled around i was running to drain the clock. 38-0 is a flattering score for that loser.

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
nikka pulling the plug smh, if you losing bad take your fukking l like a man. bytchmade nikkas arent allowed here