THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Them 2 nikkaz disgusted me this game. Esp Moss. I expect that of TO, but Moss....:smh:

Another bad performance and he's on the block.

What was up with the glitches too. That nikka Alex Smith got tackled by a ghost :wtf: when you were trying to scramble

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What was up with the glitches too. That nikka Alex Smith got tackled by a ghost :wtf: when you were trying to scramble

It happened with Gore twice too. I was running left and all of the sudden the game forced me back to the right outta nowhere. I was :mad: as fukk.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It happened with Gore twice too. I was running left and all of the sudden the game forced me back to the right outta nowhere. I was :mad: as fukk.

shyt happened to me on one of the picks I was trying to return. I told it to go right and it made me run up the middle into my own guy :smh: I hope this doesn't happen every game

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Im going to let MacPat explain what went down in our Game

Quite frankly, its going to be hard to top our game for game of the year :russ:

But im like :noah: after this

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Last 2 minutes of the game I am up by 13, he runs the kickoff back, gets the onside kick scores again, I throw an interception on the ensuing drive, hold him to a field goal, so I am down 4 with 40 seconds left. I go 80 yards and win the fukking game.

Final score was 63-60.

fukking CPU wouldn't adapt to shyt on defense and none was played on either side. Same fukking plays worked over and over again no matter what you did to try and stop it.

It like the CPU deliberatly made that game a shoot out. Everything was matched, turnovers at inoppurtune times etc... the whole fukking 9.

Had I lost that game though, it would have been with a smile on my face though.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Week two against Oaktown...

Might fukk around and be 2-0 :whoo:

edit: :aicmon:...gotta play the cpu for real ? definitely 2-0