THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It might be even worse than that Breh:scusthov:

You might have to build thru the draft...... im trying to get rid of draft picks Step into my office:lolbron:

Who you looking at?

I'm getting pretty decent playing w/ the Skins, but I would like to reserve the right to upgrade my team to a better one if it becomes available....

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:rudy:

Wait, what are you offering? Might need players and picks to make this happen...

Honestly I beast w/ Moss more than Pierre, but Moss aint gonna be around very much longer...

What are some of your need positions?? Take a look at the bills roster breh im a fair GM:shaq:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Its different in the game Breh I member when I was Washington at presason they had 3 mil in cap space N after preseason wit the Bills it was at 30 Milly in cap space :manny:

Anyways tho lets talk about a trade for Manningham give you some Cap relief :shaq:

After u make all your cuts those cap numbers get kinda close to the numbers posted here.. The jags like :ahh:

Freedom:jawalrus:

Oh yes, shyt gets deeper than on the field:shaq:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I can work with them plus I got Miami on the schedule thats a guaranteed 2 Ws:jawalrus:

Fitzpatricks arm tho :pacspit:

The Wr besides Stevie J are:trash:

Im hoping TJ Graham gets upgraded to atleast a 70 his speed is nice

My favorite thing bout them tho the 30 Milly in Cap Space :smugdraper:

my receivers suck too. Im planning on throwing some of that cap space at TO & Ochocinco

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my receivers suck too. Im planning on throwing some of that cap space at TO & Ochocinco

:leon:

Goodluck breh....I got a feeling alot of nikkas goin try to sign :to:

I got a couple of FAs Buffalo Management has their eyes on....We goin be knockin at they doors at 12:01 am wit a contract N a Jet to fly em to Team HQ:win:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
How does FA work in CC? Is it first come first serve or is there a time frame to get in offers?

Snyder got that blank check. We aint worried about any cap. :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can already tell this cap space ish is going to have me like :beli: when it really matters. I've never once in my life played a franchise.:deadrose:

Do one offline so you can get the jist of what goes down....simulate the games N focus on the other shyt

If you release or trade a player wit 0 signing bonus thers no cap hit you save money....if you release or trade a player that had a signing bonus it results in a cap hit

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
:leon:

Goodluck breh....I got a feeling alot of nikkas goin try to sign :to:

I got a couple of FAs Buffalo Management has their eyes on....We goin be knockin at they doors at 12:01 am wit a contract N a Jet to fly em to Team HQ:win:

If your trying to sign them maybe fly them into T dot