THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
step_into_my_office_auctiontime.jpg%3Fw%3D210

What you want? Picks? Miles and Romo can be had. Im in win now mode but I will do what I gotta do to get ahold of Bradford.:smugdraper:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hands in resignation im no longer buying madden, im just not interested in madden anymore downloaded it for 360 and wasnt feeling it.

ill stick with my baby ncaa this year

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Y'all nikkas so desperate to make trades, how about y'all let the players you have develop? This ain't NCAA, you not gonna be able to stack your team with immense talent

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all nikkas so desperate to make trades, how about y'all let the players you have develop? This ain't NCAA, you not gonna be able to stack your team with immense talent

:childplease:Maybe cuz talking trades is fun, you wanna win asap, you dnt trust Madden to progress your players right if they have a great season, shyt hasnt started yet so thers nothing else to do, you really hate a player on your team, you really like a player on another team....shall I continue nikka??:stopitslime:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:childplease:Maybe cuz talking trades is fun, you wanna win asap, you dnt trust Madden to progress your players right if they have a great season, shyt hasnt started yet so thers nothing else to do, you really hate a player on your team, you really like a player on another team....shall I continue nikka??:stopitslime:

Get your skills up then. If you can't win with the players you have now, then you don't need to be playing at all.

Ol' "imma build a fantasy team with the best players like Alabama" ass nikka :childplease:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Get your skills up then. If you can't win with the players you have now, then you don't need to be playing at all.

Ol' "imma build a fantasy team with the best players like Alabama" ass nikka :childplease:

All the examples i gave none of them had anything to do wit skills nikka step your reading comprehension skills up:leostare:

You feeling yourself way too much nikka.... ol I can go for it on every 4th down cuz some teams do it ass....But nikkas cant talk about trades during the offseason before our Franchise starts:wtf:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
All the examples i gave none of them had anything to do wit skills nikka step your reading comprehension skills up:leostare:

You feeling yourself way too much nikka.... ol I can go for it on every 4th down cuz some teams do it ass....But nikkas cant talk about trades during the offseason before our Franchise starts:wtf:

:wtf: Have I even played you? You reading the comments of butthurt nikkas as facts? :stopitslime:

nikka I been lurking this thread, you been talking about trading for big name players all through this thread, but it "ain't about skill" :childplease:

Ain't no one saying you can't talk trades (I offered a CJ/Trent Richardson trade), but you the type nikka that would trade they whole team nd shyt. That shyt ain't wavy doggie

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtf: Have I even played you? You reading the comments of butthurt nikkas as facts? :stopitslime:

nikka I been lurking this thread, you been talking about trading for big name players all through this thread, but it "ain't about skill" :childplease:

Ain't no one saying you can't talk trades (I offered a CJ/Trent Richardson trade), but you the type nikka that would trade they whole team nd shyt. That shyt ain't wavy doggie

Again nikka you need to learn how to fukkin read....what big names have i tried to get?? I was the Skins N was lookin for a #1 WR I asked about Moss N Julio Jones or N Janoris Jenkins:usure: N i was offering picks N Orakpo big deal

nikka crying bout skills N he wants CJ 2k N his 98speed oh what bout this nikka??

Who got the Bears? I got a trade offer for you :takedat:

You no different than anybody else sit cho ass down nikka:umad: