THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I'm bout to run one with em real quick to see, if I like em. We might have a deal. They like 12 points lower than Cincy tho :gag:

How come you're not liking the bengals? SJax is decent, and I've been hitting Kendricks over the middle all day...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How come you're not liking the bengals? SJax is decent, and I've been hitting Kendricks over the middle all day...

It's the running game. They backs are :gag:

Plus I just don't feel it with them nikkas. You know how it is on Madden, you get in a groove with a certain team. They really not built for the style I like to play with

Keep the Bengals N lets talk bout a trade for AJ Green :jawalrus:

:stopitslime: That's my highest rated offensive player and the only thing keeping me from not having 0 losses right now :sadcam:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Plus I just don't feel it with them nikkas. You know how it is on Madden, you get in a groove with a certain team. They really not built for the style I like to play with

:stopitslime: That's my highest rated offensive player and the only thing keeping me from not having 0 losses right now :sadcam:

Im not trying to steal AJ im tryin to make a fair deal:youngsabo:

Help me help you nikka help me help you:why:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Yo if you need a back, I'm tampa and Blount's on the table, maybe Blount and a 1st for AJ Green?