THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Misfit

Work is starting to pickup, so I've given you the keys bruh.

You are the new commish, I've passed the rights on to you

@Liquid @Kodie @MightyHealthy

Can one of you give @Misfit permissions over this thread now?

:salute: to you @Rekkapryde You still gonna play though right?

And once they give me permissions, does that mean I can update the 1st post of the thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Advanced to Preseason Week 2!
Get your games in if you're playing them, will be advancing tomorrow night at 5 pm pst!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@krazykid18 you picked up C Ryan Cook which was @Rekkapryde winning bid. You need to release him so rekka can have him. Also Rekka, you didn't pick up Kedric Golston, and the jets have him. Its a cpu team, so he's gone then.

Also @krazykid18 if you are picking up anyone you need to use your bidding points in this thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@krazykid18 you picked up C Ryan Cook which was @Rekkapryde winning bid. You need to release him so rekka can have him. Also Rekka, you didn't pick up Kedric Golston, and the jets have him. Its a cpu team, so he's gone then.

Also @krazykid18 if you are picking up anyone you need to use your bidding points in this thread...

Gimme my center Krazy!!!! :lookherebruh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
how we doing free agents now?
@Misfit

I know the bidding time is over, so each FA pickup will cost 1 point. Just let me know you you're picking up, and make sure you pick them up before the week advances. If multiple teams want the same player, you can bid against each other. But I don't expect much of this since most people bid on who they wanted.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know the bidding time is over, so each FA pickup will cost 1 point. Just let me know you you're picking up, and make sure you pick them up before the week advances. If multiple teams want the same player, you can bid against each other. But I don't expect much of this since most people bid on who they wanted.

@krazykid18 still hasn't given up my center!!!! :lookherebruh: