THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:win: Saints advance.

Good game @Brandeezy your offense is a lot different from when I played you the last time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:win: Saints advance.

Good game @Brandeezy your offense is a lot different from when I played you the last time.

Thanks, I was at an disadvantage though. I was playing on too small of an TV, I couldn't even see the WR's on the left or right so that's why I would run out the pocket or just throw it up. I'll get you this season coming up though i want to switch to the Falcons :shaq:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Thanks, I was at an disadvantage though. I was playing on too small of an TV, I couldn't even see the WR's on the left or right so that's why I would run out the pocket or just throw it up. I'll get you this season coming up though i want to switch to the Falcons :shaq:

:lolbron:That explains somethings lol,

:heh:but what kind of TV were you playing on that the game doesn't adjust to the screen size? You probably needed to hit the picture format button.

:scusthov:@ the Falcons, bruh I give them no mercy.

:smugdraper: @Aye-P going to have to end that perfect season.

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I been there. That's why I don't drink dark liquor too often.

i was actually on some bs vodka and neither do i, probably why im such a lightweight but we can def get the game in today. im on the westcoast and wont be available from 6-12pm, but anything before that and im good

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:heh:but what kind of TV were you playing on that the game doesn't adjust to the screen size? You probably needed to hit the picture format button.

It is a first gen HD tv and the format button only compresses or streches the screen which made it worse :snoop: I just bought my mom a new one the other day off Amazon because this shyt is :trash:

Aye-P

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Lol u can try :manny: