THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really wish I could fight Ryan Fitzpatrick bum ass

:russ: He was pretty good outside of that one INT by Wake. You dont use your receivers enough though, Scaife was raping my ass. That forced fumble and Hartline deep ball were the key plays :wow:

Overall that was a good intense game though. My friend was watching us play like it was a real NFL match. That Win was for you Reggie :sadcam:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:russ: He was pretty good outside of that one INT by Wake. You dont use your receivers enough though, Scaife was raping my ass. That forced fumble and Hartline deep ball were the key plays :wow:

Overall that was a good intense game though. My friend was watching us play like it was a real NFL match. Very realistic too. The lag was fukkin with us again.

I've learned Fitzpatricks limitations over the past 16 weeks. So many routes I can't throw cause he can't get the ball there and he is always good for a game changing turnover. That fumble changed the whole 4th quarter. My receivers are some fukkin bums outside of Stevie Johnson. nikkas drop passes like thry covered in baby oil. Fitzpatrick can't even throw a simple out route. :noah:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've learned Fitzpatricks limitations over the past 16 weeks. So many routes I can't throw cause he can't get the ball there and he is always good for a game changing turnover. That fumble changed the whole 4th quarter. My receivers are some fukkin bums outside of Stevie Johnson. nikkas drop passes like thry covered in baby oil.

I feel you man. I had the same problem with Tannehll mainly with deep balls. But now I seem to have mastered the corners, ins, curls outs. His posts are inconsistent though/ My best receiver at the beginning was Bess. Naane would stay dropping passes but he's turned into a viable receiver and Hartline beasts when necessary. Armstrong and Matthews stay dropping. Hartline pretty much never drops anything.

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
i feel for y'all boys out east, because if the chargers didn't play the raiders in the last week 3 teams from y'all conference would be in the playoffs :wow:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Texans probably gonna finish 8-8, and miss the playoffs. :damn:

But Arian going after that rushing title :leon:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If I miss the playoffs goin' 10 -6, ima be pissed :heh:

@macpat, Ima need you to finish with a better record than the Giants so I play them lol, I want you in the NFC title game, if I can get past the Cards vs 49ers/Packers matchup :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator: