THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
@Rekkapryde

let @macpat play the cpu, he won that shyt fair and square and the server fukked up. He put a beating on me I ain't ever seen before.

Good game at @macpat that 4th quarter was full of :wtf: moments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@Rekkapryde

let @macpat play the cpu, he won that shyt fair and square and the server fukked up. He put a beating on me I ain't ever seen before.

Good game at @macpat that 4th quarter was full of :wtf: moments.

Man I was :sadcam: when I threw that pick6 I hit the wrong button was supposed to go to Graham who was open. Guess it all worked out in the end though.

Maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man I was :sadcam: when I threw that pick6 I hit the wrong button was supposed to go to Graham who was open. Guess it all worked out in the end though.

Maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs.

Man, that shyt threw me off. you scored 4 TDs in a minute.

I had the :stopitslime: :to: :russ: face when all that shyt was going down. I fumbled about 6 times :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@KingsnBucs1987 was in the bushes. fukking desync error saved him. Not feeling playing this shyt over again honestly. Game was out of question and over.

I'll throw out the results and you can play the cpu after I put the Bucs on autopilot. Just let me know when you ready for me to do so.