THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe y'all letting blain gabert :ufdup: run roughshot thru the league. Thry gotta come see ths #1 ranked defense up in buffalo in a few weeks.

@904 :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I can't believe y'all letting blain gabert :ufdup: run roughshot thru the league. Thry gotta come see ths [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] ranked defense up in buffalo in a few weeks.

@904 :troll:

Don't make Blaine angry, you won't like him when he's angry:smugfavre:

Blaine says you will spell his name out to him correctly when he's done with this Buffalo defense:shaq:

#1 ranked defense? Men lie, women lie, numbers do too:heh:

On another note,
We might sweep the awards at the end of the season.. All dem bytches:merchant:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
He READS coverage unlike the rest of you bums. You take away 2 options he has a 3rd, take away 3rd he has a 4th.

For some reason his line blocks like the cowboys in 96.

Red Zone pick Red Zone Fumble = 14 - 0 and demoralized.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
He READS coverage unlike the rest of you bums. You take away 2 options he has a 3rd, take away 3rd he has a 4th.

For some reason his line blocks like the cowboys in 96.

Red Zone pick Red Zone Fumble = 14 - 0 and demoralized.

I wouldn't say all that I just either get rid of the ball quick and/or trust the pocket by staying in the pocket..

The 1 sack I did give up I hit the wrong button.. I was trying to dump to it to Jones-Drew and I hit L1 instead of R1:snoop:

That pass to Blackmon from the slot straight up the seam was the most beautiful thing I've ever done in Madden.. I saw the hole I just didn't think it was possible:merchant:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say all that I just either get rid of the ball quick and/or trust the pocket by staying in the pocket..

The 1 sack I did give up I hit the wrong button.. I was trying to dump to it to Jones-Drew and I hit L1 instead of R1:snoop:

That pass to Blackmon from the slot straight up the seam was the most beautiful thing I've ever done in Madden.. I saw the hole I just didn't think it was possible:merchant:

:ohhh: I see you like to get that mismatch against linebackers with blacmon.

When did you get good, in the coli I'm sure I tossed you in the bushes a few times :birdman:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i only played 2 games since I had 2k13 and both times was against the cpu im probably :flabbynsick: in madden now.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: I see you like to get that mismatch against linebackers with blacmon.

When did you get good, in the coli I'm sure I tossed you in the bushes a few times :birdman:

He actually had his nickel corner on him

And yeah I've actually never beaten you:manny:

I'm just a lil more patient now:troll:

I'm in the same boat as you @SubLyminalz

Take 2k out
Put madden in
Obliterate competition
Take madden out
put 2k in
put in work

Its the ritual:ahh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
It's been a while since I played, i'm have to jump on over the weekend.

Gotta work on my pass offense, tired of playin' these 20 - 10 games, I need to throw some dudes in the shrubbery lol.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
This man talked all that shyt and he STILL ain't say anything about playing me.

Tell you what, play me outside of CC. If you beat me, I'll retire from CC. If I beat you by more than 21, you get them walking papers from CC. Deal? @WeHavingFun2

WeHavingFun2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man talked all that shyt and he STILL ain't say anything about playing me.

Tell you what, play me outside of CC. If you beat me, I'll retire from CC. If I beat you by more than 21, you get them walking papers from CC. Deal? @WeHavingFun2

tell you what. how about we skip me beating the breaks off you for a second time, and you bow out gracefully right now....

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

I would love to play you again breh, but i aint trying to leave you feeling like this:
:snoop::snoop:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
tell you what. how about we skip me beating the breaks off you for a second time, and you bow out gracefully right now....

:umad:

I would love to play you again breh, but i aint trying to leave you feeling like this:
:snoop::snoop:

:rudy: Excuses? Either you gonna play me or not breh, that simple